Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Trip to Japan

During the holidays, I went to Japan with my family. I was very excited as it was my first trip on an aeroplane. My brother and I threw up during the flight. When the plane landed at Narita Airport in Japan, we went to claim our luggage.

After that we took a bus to our hotel. Our hotel was Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa. On the first day we just rested in the hotel.



On the second day, we went to Disneyland. There were many rides but we only went on some. My baby brother was very scared on some rides. He liked the carousel the most. We watched the Electric Parade before going back to the hotel. Mummy took a funny video of Ethan pretending to be electrocuted, but it's sideways.


The next day, we went to Disney Sea. My mummy, grandfather and baby brother didn't go on many rides. Daddy, my second brother and I went on many rides. Our favourite rides were "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and "Indiana Jones". During the ride "Journey to the Center of the Earth", the cart suddenly sped up and flew out of the place we were in. In "Indiana Jones" there were sharp turns and mechanical bugs. The two rides were very thrilling.


The next day we went on a tour of Mt Fuji. We spent the night in a hotel called Kowakien at Hakone. On the fifth day we took a lot of trains to get to our last hotel back in Tokyo called Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa. It was a very tiring day and we all slept like babies that night.


On the last day we went shopping. We left the hotel empty-handed and returned with our hands full of stuff. After that we went to the airport and took the plane back to Singapore. I hope we can go on more trips because it was fun.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Lachlan, I'm glad you enjoyed the trip. Mummy had lots of fun too. Daddy and I will plan our next soon.:)

My Songs