Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Mummy

My Mummy spends a lot of her time with us. Sometimes she will take us rollerblading at Bishan park during weekdays. She buys the things we want for us with the little bit of money Daddy gives her each month. She also teaches us and helps us when we do not know what the question means. Since she stopped work she doesn't have her own money now.She is the one that arranges timetables for us. She also arranges when and where we will go to during the holidays. She likes Doraemon.She says she is like Doraemon.


When we go on holidays we will sometimes bring my grandfather along. During alternate weekends my grandfather will come to our house.

My Mummy plays with us computer games sometimes.







My Mummy can cook a lot of things. She learnt her cooking skills from my maternal grandmother. Sometimes she makes some interesting and delicious things like pizza together with us.

1 comment:

lilac butterfly said...

Hello Lachlan! It's so nice to see how you enjoy your time with Mummy and appreciate the things she does :-) It must bring her great joy to see you growing up everyday and understanding more things.

My Songs