Friday, March 13, 2009

Reading

The school gets pupils to read so they can learn more words. They can also learn many other things by reading books. I like this because it helps to start up my brain in the morning.

I like reading because I get to learn more words. Some stories are also very interesting and fun to read. Reading also helps us to develop a good imagination, especially when we read books about things that cannot happen in reality.

I like to read adventure books like "Harry Potter", "The Secret Seven" and "Mr Midnight" because they are exciting. For example, in "Harry Potter", the wizards and witches have different powers. The way the author describes the spells and characters is very vivid and realistic. In "The Secret Seven", the characters are only children, but they are able to solve mysteries very cleverly. This is very interesting and makes me wish I could be like them.

I think reading will help me with my schoolwork because I learn more words and I can widen your vocabulary. I can also improve on my writing skills if I can learn to write the way the authors write in order to make my compositions more exciting and interesting. I can also improve my English language.

The school can encourage pupils to read by getting more books for the library and having some incentives for students who read more books.

I like to read the book "Harry Potter". It was written by J.K Rowling. I like the book because it is exciting.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I hope you can benefit more from all the reading you're doing.

My Songs